As much as I love Instagram, the little pockets of outfits you see tell very little about me other than my style and love of fashion. One of the reasons I started this blog is to let you in a little more, to show you the other side of my life, the less staged side, the side that essentially inspires the squares you see on Instagram. To ease you into my chaos of a life, I thought I would share ten fun facts about me in random order.
1. I started drinking lattes (not to be confused with coffee) at the age of 30 and have made up for lost time.
2. I’ve never smoked anything or have taken drugs in my entire life. I’m such a control freak.
3. My shoe size is US 5 so yes, finding shoes in my size can be challenging.
4. I have three children all of whom I birthed naturally (no epidural). My greatest achievement ever. The natural part, then the children part. KIDDING!
5. I don’t carry a mirror or any makeup with me other than Vaseline. So please do me a favor and tell me if I ever have anything in my teeth or if my mascara is running.
6. I’ve never broken a bone in my body. Either I am really cautious, really athletic, or really lucky.
7. I never play the lottery even when the Powerball is over $500m. I’d rather have something to show for my purchase than waste money.
8. I haven’t used a microwave in over three years, thus I hardly eat leftovers.
9. I never order salmon or chicken at restaurants. There are only so many ways you can cook these and it’s much cheaper doing it at home.
10. I wear socks all day and everyday inside my house. I don’t like my bare feet touching the wood floors.
What are some fun things about you that you can share? After all, we are all human and all of these details make us who we are.
What a great, unique and interesting facts! I really proud of you and your kids and you look so beautiful!
Well, the weirdest fact of mine is that I’m a total perfectionist I like to control every part of my life, especially the details.
Thanks Sia, that means a lot to me. It’s hard not to be a perfectionist, but being a mom and trying to do it all, I’ve learned that sometimes you just have to let go. For your own sake too, right? Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to getting to know you better too!
Such interesting and lovely facts! I’m an coffee addict too, started drinking non-caffeine coffees at the age of 5 …
Thank you Sarah-Allegra. I don’t get too personal on Instagram so I am happy that I have my blog to get to know my readers better and to have them get to know me better too!
Omg, this was surprisingly such a fun post! Not in a bad way… but, just a lot of these facts about you were SO unexpected! For example, I had no idea your feet size was that tiny because you look SO tall in your photos! I always thought that feet size correlated to height? LOL. Also, you look WAYYYY younger than 30!! Holy smokes! If I can age as well as you, I’ll be forever blessed. I’m totally with you in also never smoking anything or doing any drugs! That’s super rare nowadays… haha especially for people in the fashion industry. We got each other girl! <3 You've inspired me to write a more personal post like this on my blog — thank you babe 🙂
Thank you so much Sharon! I like Instagram but since I have kids, I try to stay more focused on fashion. This blog is another way for me to also show who I really am to my followers and share the other side of my life that isn’t portrayed on Instagram. So happy that I was able to inspire you to get more personal and can’t wait to read it. You are such a beautiful girl inside and out! Kisses!!
Fun fact about me…the awesome, gorgeous, stylish DailyKongfidence is my sister! Unfortunately, none of her stylish ways rubbed off on me.
You’re so silly! You are super stylish and so gorgeous!!
I can’t believe you are a mother of three. WOW!! You look amazing. I would have guessed your age at 30-35.
Thank you Marsh! That is a major compliment!